Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dinner guests


Craig and I kicked things up a notch with dinner this week by having my friend Amy and her daughter Madison over. Actually, Amy's not just "my" friend. The three of us met in 7th grade at Coleman Jr. High. Oh, the stories I could share. But to be safe, I'll just stick to the next chapter in Amy's life -- she and her husband Rick are moving from Kansas City to Dallas. And Amy's been hanging out with her parents in Wichita until they close on their new house next week. Lucky me, I've gotten to sneak in a couple visits while they're here. And lucky us, now, when we make our trips down to Houston, we'll have a place to stay the night. I mean, it would be rude NOT to invite ourselves over so we can see what little Madison is up to (and mom and dad, too).

No comments: