Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Famous Lindeman Boys

To update you on the fallout of the previous two posts, Park and I have really hit the big time. WSU Homecoming was the big break both of us have been waiting all of our lives for.

First, this morning as I was looking through the Wichita State Sunflower (the student newspaper) I came upon this:The caption reads, "A future Shocker observes the festivities while sporting Shocker gear."

Next, I was casually scrolling through Twitter and noticed that MC Hammer had tweeted the picture of he and I with the message, "Throwing up the deuce!!! PEACE is what we need now more than ever." And here's the kicker, it went out to all of his 1,826,703 followers.

U can't touch that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool are you! You're
twitter famous:)

Anonymous said...

Curt you have been upstaged by your nephew.

Your brother is becoming a ham.

becky said...

hilarious