Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The kid's gone vintage

Imagine my surprise when I went to pick up Park at his grandparent's last week and he was dressed like this:



Apparently, the little guy's diaper didn't hold up very well that morning and I didn't provide an extra outfit for accidents. What's a grandparent to do? Grandma Barbie dug up one of Craig's little outfits from the 70s. I'm not sure what baffles me more - Park's super white legs, the fact that an outfit 34 years old was that accessible, or Park's resemblance to his papa. Now if only I could find a picture of Craig wearing this for comparison.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie...I can just imagine him squealing. If you find a picture of Craig in this outfit, be sure to post it by Park! Mimi

Anonymous said...

thanks. that gave aunt Erin a good chuckle :) cute!!

Anonymous said...

Scary isn't it.

To able to put my hands on something that quick.

It was fun to surprise his mama at the door. She then had fun surprising Craig at lunch.

Carrie was going to stop to get lunch, but decided not to. Wonder WHY?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how pristeenly white this outfit still is after 30some years in hibernation:)
Mimi

Anonymous said...

White YES!

All those 30+ years ago, they put all those "bad" things into everything. Making things cleaner and smell so fresh.

Now we are suspicious of everything. Perhaps taking care of ourselves and our surroundings will pay off for future generations.

BUT------I miss tidy whities! Don't you?

Barbie

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for that exact model. The prices as regards the boots were about 330 bucks everwhere. But definitively I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?

Jenna said...

So glad you captured this! This is a story/photo for the book.