Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Homecoming

Last week kicked off about two months of an insane travel schedule for us. While Craig jet-setted off to Houston for several days of glamorous work (more to come on that) and a couple days of catching up with the Lindeman clan, the kids (two-legged and four) and I headed north for cooler weather (just 8 degrees, but I'll take it!) and some quality time with the Howard and Rawson crew in Kansas City. Needless to say, we were all excited to get everyone back home for a few days before the next adventure.

Here's a sweet little video capturing father and son reuniting at the airport.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh my! That was so fun and brought tears to my eyes. So cool. Way to get that on video!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHH!

Craig, Carrie, Park, Zoe and Luka said...

One of the toughest weeks of my life. Let's just say that there was a reason I had sunglasses on.

Anonymous said...

So sweet!