Tuesday, October 23, 2012

We want to hear from you.

A couple of weeks ago I changed our blog so that if you wanted to leave a comment you had to sign in. I did this for a couple of reasons, but mostly because we were getting a lot of "anonymous" comments that were written as if we should automatically know who they were from, but more often than not we didn't. I had hoped my little tweak would solve the problem, but it created a new one—people stopped commenting all together. I did a little checking and I'm guessing the drop off was due to a lot of people not having Google accounts. So rather than asking everyone to do something they may not want to do, I'm switching it back so that you don't have to sign in. That said, please comment when you feel like it and if you can, sign your name. We love hearing from you, it helps us not feel like we're talking to ourselves (we do enough of that when we're not on the computer).

Thanks,

The management

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you got it uncle craig!
- maisy