Saturday, July 25, 2009

A year and a half in the making.


It all started out as a gift for my brother Curt, my sister-in-law Cheryl and my yet-to-be-conceived niece Hagen, but today, I'm happy to announce that my children's book "The Big Black Dog and the Big Blue Sea" is officially available to the public. It's been a long road to get to this point, but it's been a labor of love.

I'd like to thank everyone for their support, especially my family and Johanna Shoop for providing the amazing illustrations, but above all, I'd like to thank Curt and Cheryl for letting me share Zeta with all of you.

To get a paperback copy for yourself, visit www.BlackDogBlueSea.com

And as a reader of LindemanLife, enter 1DepCart0 in the "Special Promotion" section for a 10% discount.

Hardcover copies are also available through Blurb.com, however due to printing logistics, they are kind of pricey (I debated even making them an option because I just wasn't able to get the price down to where I wanted it).

Thanks again for all of your support, now go hug a dog.

And last, but certainly not least, happy three month birthday Park!

Craig

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a milestone - a published author. I can't wait to get my copy.

Anonymous said...

awesome job Craig! Miss. America, Pat, and Dubby are very proud and hoping to be in the sequel! happy b-day little Park, see you tomorrow! Aunt Erin

Anonymous said...

There's also another story in Brutus & Sammy...but I think the one about Miss America would sell! Congratualtions! It is truly a beautiful childrens book and we are very proud of you. Mickey & John

Anonymous said...

Zeta was our love and her smile, yes smile,would alway bring a laugh. There could be several books written just about her being a tease and oh so ornery.

A very well written and illustrated by two very talented people.

Barbie

Anonymous said...

Understand the book is doing very well. Friends,co-workers,family, etc. are all responding.

Barbie/mom