Monday, June 20, 2011

Santa sighting

I've heard of Christmas in July, but apparently Santa comes a month earlier to Kansas. We went out to lunch on Saturday (always an adventure with a two-year-old) and the three of us were enjoying a peaceful moment where Park was actually sitting quietly and eating. All of a sudden, Park pointed to the older man at the table next us and said something I didn't catch at first. I turned to look at the man -- sporting white hair, a white beard and a belly. Just as I turned to look at Craig, it sank in what Park had said, "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

Bill Cosby was right. Kids say the darndest things.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait it gets better, I mean worse. They repeat things at school.

Curt said...

That is so strange. Hagen saw a man with white hair and a beard while we were driving this weekend, and she said "Santa."

He is really getting around during his off-time.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I think, we are thinking Christmas. What fun we will have.

43Mom

Anonymous said...

So cute!!
Mimi