Monday, September 19, 2011

It's been a long, tough road.

Today marks the launch of the marketing campaign that has consumed virtually every waking moment (and when you don't sleep, there are no shortage of waking moments) of my life for the past four months. It's been difficult, but I'm very proud of the work.

What you'll see below are two-minute mini documentaries that will be available on the web—one-minute versions will be broadcasted on regional TV. The idea is to show how "experience-based learning" at Wichita State gives Shockers a huge leg-up on graduates from other, more traditional universities.

In the end, there will be three sets of commercials, (I'm still working on the third, so I guess I haven't quite made it to the end of the road yet) however, I'd really like to thank Carrie and Park for their support, encouragement and understanding to help me make it to this point.

Hope you like them.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome, Craig!!! - KC Rawsons :)

Anonymous said...

I truly enjoyed and still do the past series of ads.

These new series show the depth and scope of a WSU education. People will see that their dreams can be realized from an education at WSU.

Congrats for a job very well done.

Anonymous said...

Very impressive...as always!
Mickey