Friday, March 16, 2012

Always the little brother.

Last Friday my brother had surgery to repair a hernia. The next morning I discovered I had one.

Same kind.

Same place.

I'd like to say that this is just another case of me wanting to emulate my older brother, but I've been through so much crap in the past eight months, I could have gladly let this one pass.

Either way, I'm going to be heading back into surgery (that makes two in just over two months—after not really having any since I was a baby).

Trying to give my mood a bit of a boost, a friend at work sent me this.


I'm currently not in a lot of pain, so life is pretty much going on as usual (whatever that means these days) and hopefully I do emulate my brother and have a really speedy recovery.

4 comments:

The AZ Zs said...

That Weird Al song is a hoot!
Hope you're feeling better soon, Craig. I vote for no more surgeries for you... EVER!

Anonymous said...

Life sometimes SUCKS!

Anonymous said...

well, at least they found it before you developed a lot of pain :) Keep looking for that silver lining!
Mickey

Anonymous said...

Just found out your Big Bro is released to go sking the 22nd. Just two weeks out from his surgery.

You will be fine also-good physical shape and positive thinking are true healers.