Sunday, March 4, 2012

Where have we been?

I wish I could say we've been traveling the world and let that be a good excuse for why we aren't blogging. Unfortunately, we've just been preoccupied with life and have neglected the blog for way too long ... ok, someone has been neglecting the blog more than others. I'm guilty. But I've moved it back to the top of the to-do list. If anything, I can at least share photos of the big and little things going on here. As Craig mentioned in our last post (a month ago!), we are both taking a photo a day. Some of us have been a little better at it than others (hint: I'm not the guilty one this time). When I signed on to this project back in December, I was a little nervous about the daily commitment. But I have yet to forget, and I'm thrilled with all the photos I'm collecting to put in a book for us. Some photos capture the little things like bike rides around the neighborhood, others have captured the big things like Craig's surgery in January. All things that are Lindeman Life. Here are a few moments from the year I've captured so far.

1.16: Playing with Scooby and the Gang


2.2: Skyping with Aunt Cheryl, Cousin Hagen and Uncle Curt (Pay no attention to the mess on the desk - we were in the process of switching rooms and everything was chaos. Who am I kidding? The desk is always cluttered.)


2.3: Tub Time with Cousin Maisy


2.16: Boys Will Be Boys - Park and his friend Will


2.23: Lovin' on the Boy


We'll be back soon! (we promise this time)

Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! "Lovin' on the Boy" is the best!
Mom