Thursday, October 18, 2007

Luckily, Carrie was born with an incredible amount of patience.

Whether I was making her get up before sunrise or turning a three-hour hike into a five-hour hike, Carrie took my endless attempt to become the next Ansel Adams like a real trooper. Here are a few of the shots that probably would have pushed any normal woman to ditch me in a kind of "trial separation."


Colter Bay Marina, Grand Tetons


Yellowstone River at sunrise, Yellowstone


Carrie, Grand Tetons


Lamar Valley, Yellowstone


Bridge over String Lake, Grand Tetons

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great photos! I am impressed. But...three days of having a blog and no dog pictures yet? What is wrong with this picture?

Craig, Carrie, Luka and Zoe Lindeman said...

Yeah, I know. We're working on that.