Friday, May 23, 2008

Some new wheels in our garage.


After months of research, we finally have something new to occupy our garage. Chances are it's a brand you've never heard of, and to be honest it's a little sportier than what we set out for, but we think we made a smart decision.



The cool thing is it's completely battery powered, so gas prices be damned.



Now we just have to decide on a car.



I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but I hope to tonight (if the rain holds off) and I'll let you know how it works. Carrie seemed pretty interested in it last night so I may have to share mowing duties from now on which is perfectly fine with me.

I was going to include myself in the last "Cribs-esque" picture, but I was afraid I would end up being like a certain person I know who takes a picture of himself with every new Mac and then I would no longer be able to make fun of him.

No comments: