Sunday, May 4, 2008

Yes, I am the muffin man.

Like most men in their early 30s I've recently found myself looking for something more out of life, a sense of wholeness that can only come from an all-consuming personal quest to bake up the perfect low-fat, high-fiber, protein-rich super muffin.

Mission accomplished.

Made up of oats, raw wheat germ, oat bran, protein powder, dried cranberries and walnuts, my wonder muffins pack a punch. (I wouldn't recommend having one before a long road trip.) Virtually fat-free, each muffin contains about eight grams of protein and more fiber than you'll find in your oak coffee table. And best of all, they actually taste good, just look at this happy customer.


Some may read this and question my masculinity—I say go for it. But before you do, it's probably also important to note that I have also taken up growing tulips. (I just thought you should be well informed.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm! I bet these are a nice complement to Carrie's sausage links!! I hope we get to sample later this month :)

Anonymous said...

Trust me, these won't stay with you quite as long as Carrie's sausage links have.

Anonymous said...

dude, by all means, post the freaking recipe!! You're killing me here!

shayna