Sunday, October 5, 2008

My work, in progress.

Last March, in the aftermath of Erin and Scott's wedding, I stumbled upon SmugMug an online service that would provide me with an easy way to post my photos and order prints. At the time, I just signed up for a free trial, but a few months ago Carrie's mom showed me the prints she had ordered and I was so impressed with the quality that I decided to pony up some money and join on. In fact, I was so enthusiastic I even signed up for an upgraded membership—one that would allow me to customize my own site … a bad move for someone who knows little to no html and has the patience of an ADHD-riddled three year-old. However, after a month of cussing, I'm ready to show what I've been up to.

I plan on making a few more adjustments, but check me out at www.craiglindemanphoto.com (you just might see someone you know).



Oh, and in the future, I plan on adding a "Recently Shot" gallery so that you can check in and see what I've, well … recently shot.

No comments: