Friday, October 10, 2008

Please don't let this woman take office.

I try not to get too political on here (I said "try," I know I'm not always that successful). But just now, some information about Sarah Palin got me too worked up to mind my internal censor.

In June, after gunning down 14 adult wolves from a helicopter, officials from Governor Palin’s Department of Fish and Game rounded up 14 orphaned wolf pups and methodically shot each one in the head in clear violation of a state law. The Defenders of Wildlife Fund posted the following video about her policy which brings its terribly inhumane actions to light.

Disclaimer: While not particularly gruesome, this video may not be appropriate for everyone.



I believe even the most hard-core hunters out there will agree that this is not right.

For more information, visit http://www.defendersactionfund.org/newsroom/sarah_palin.html

This woman simply has no redeemable qualities.

No comments: