Monday, November 17, 2008

Born too late.

I'm always looking for sources of pride of my Swedish heritage.

I think I found more than I could have asked for in these Swedish dance bands of the 70s.



I'm glad they didn't go with the shot that was taken 15 minutes after this one. Saints? Hardly.


Bedazzeled!

Sweden's polyester version of the Three Amigos.



I've never seen a name so befitting a bad-ass rock band.



What are the chances that the dude on the bottom right was the lead singer?

Didn't get enough?

Visit 
http://pics.yemii.com/swedish-dance-bands.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when I was searching for a valid reason to keep growing out my sideburns, there was your blog post! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. (Actually, the typefaces on those album covers are pretty cool!)

Craig, Carrie, Luka and Zoe Lindeman said...

Maybe you'll also find the motivation to break out the Casio and the sax.