Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Go Park, Go!

For months, Park has been happy just rolling to get where he wants to go. While we haven't been all that concerned, he has been going to physical therapy for a little strength-building and inspiration. We're seeing great progress, but he was still content rolling or sitting and kicking like nobody's business. Until Sunday. I'm not sure if it was because it was Father's Day or he just suddenly got a new idea, but when we sat him down that morning he took off for Zoe in a whole new way. He hasn't stopped since.

I'm not sure Craig and I (or the dogs) are ready for this.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute! Kailey, Scott and I just love it!

Anonymous said...

That is great!! He is such a cute little guy (love the onesie). Curt

Mad as a Hatter said...

A bottom-scooter! I love bottom-scooters. This is seriously wonderful. Perfect music, too.
-Madeline.

Big sis said...

Love it and the music made it hilarious! How long did it take you to find a song where he was kicking to the beat? Nice to see that he's already helping with the housework...keeping the floors very clean!

Anonymous said...

I love it! He's got great rhythm and a wonderful smile. We've watched it numerous times and I smile each time I watch it.
Mimi

Anonymous said...

He looks so happy! Lil' scooter! Shayna

Anonymous said...

Love it, what a smile!

Have to watch again and again and again.

43
Gma Barbie

Anonymous said...

Never gets old. Makes my day seeing it.

Can not wait til you get back.

4344
Gma