Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hoo doesn't like snow?



I thought our first big snow of the year would result in some fun memories of Park playing in the snow for the very first time in his life. I thought wrong. He wouldn't touch the snow. He wouldn't even move in the snow. He just stood there frozen like everything else in the yard ... except for making that face.

We did have two very excited dogs, however. Here's an action-packed three minutes of frozen owl boy not cooperating while two snow-loving dogs use their water bowl as a toy. Sad on so many levels. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might note the temp and chill factor when this was taken.

I could barely survive the walk to the car after Sams surgery Tuesday. I thought, I could not walk another step.

I am with Park, let us go inside.

However, the pups were loving it.

Let us try this later this week.

BURRRRRRR!

Anonymous said...

Guess there won't be any snow angels this year...along with no picture of Park with Santa. Maybe he's a warm-weather little boy!

Mimi (I'm all about warm weather, too)

Craig, Carrie, Park, Zoe and Luka said...

He and his dad have already been discussing a move to California.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking...Florida.

Anonymous said...

I hear you Park! Let's all move to Austin. Cute accessories, though.
Auntie Shayna