Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sew and Tell: Tie T-shirt



When my friend Jenna enlisted my help to create a t-shirt for her son William, I was both flattered and completely nervous. Yes, I made a shirt like this for Park's halloween costume last year and this year (I'm obviously lacking originality), but this task came with pressure. I couldn't mess up! I had no back-up shirt to count on and every stitch would be seen by someone other than me. Yikes! But I did it. I thought of adorable little William and how cute he'd look in the shirt and fabric combo that Jenna had picked out. I tried a few other tricks that I didn't do on Park's version last year, and I'm pleased with how it turned out. It also helps to have a great photo of the end result. This is just one example of the talented work Jenna produces with her husband through their photography business. She's got a great eye, a super cute model and style! Check out more of her work here.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

AAAHHHHH!!! I obviously need to enlist your help with my copy writing as well as your PR services! Thanks again for Will's shirt. We have loved it. He wore it yesterday and it's already getting a little tight.

Jenna said...

I should also add I'll look forward to future "sew and tells" as you complete other projects.

Unknown said...

Wilder'll take one.
ADORABLE BOY ADORABLE SHIRT

Unknown said...

also, if this gets "out-out" with all my friends you may have a business.

Anonymous said...

Good job! My how he has grown since April. A little cutie for sure.